Mar 21, 2011

facepush-ish

Ever since I've been keeping my eye open for facepushing I've also noticed the "almost-facepush" which is surprisingly more rare.


Similar to the facepush, these are clips that almost count. You see the facepush is more than the act of pushing a face; it's an attitude and a way of life.


Take a look and let me know what you think.




Early man ape pushes a boar thing... close but not really. Belle TOTALLY has the swagger of a facepush and COMPLETELY humiliates that water; not in MY face H2O!


Just like it's big brother, I'll keep a tally on what movies I see these in.


2001: A Space Odyssey [Blu-ray]Beauty and the Beast (Three-Disc Diamond Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo in Blu-ray Packaging)


Keep me posted on ANYTHING that might be considered the act of facepushing! I get really excited when I see one, you should too!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKekcHMiVVg&feature=youtu.be&a

    2:35 of this video. Fresh facepush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to lie; I watched the whole thing...

    ReplyDelete